Were you dreaming to connect oryginal Nintendo NES or SNES gamepad to your Amiga, Atari or C64? Yes! You can do it now 🙂
This adapter allows you to play games on your Amiga, Atari, C64 using oryginal (or a replacement) NES and SNES gamepads with many special upgrades for better playing! Plug & play. You do not need any drivers or additional power. You can play all games you want.
This adapter also supports second fire for Amiga (There are some games on Amiga with 2 different fires)
– Atari XL/XE
– Atari ST(FM)/e
Special modes give you:
– slant jump using one button
– slant jump with fire using one button
– jump on a different button (you dont need to press slant arrow for jumps anymore)
– autofire (just press and hold)
– up and down arrows on separate buttons (you don’t need to hold all the time up arrow to go straight in racing games)
– auto left and right button (you don’t need to press right and left alternately, this adapter is doing this for you)
– support 2 fires (Amiga only)
An adapter is working in four different modes (each mode gives you a special amenities). You can change the modes using a gamepad. Flashing LEDs are telling you which mode you are choosing (see the table from the picture) then the mode is saving to EEPROM and adapter remember your settings even if you switch off your computer!
If you are not looking for special upgrades and you just want to play as it is, then just plug and play and do not change anything.
An adapter is very small and thin so you can use it even with Amiga 600, Atari XE or Atari ST without any additional adapters.
1x SNES/NES DB9 Adapter for Amiga, Atari, C64
1x Cable for SNES gamepad
Special offer! 1x replacement SNES gamepad for free! (new, unused, but without warranty)